-the scooter is fast, like really fast. If it’s your first time riding an electric scooter, you’ll want to use the slowest mode (1st gear) and work your way up to the top speed.
- the battery life is pretty good, I’ll take it around the city to run errands or visit friends, and so far, the furthest I’ve taken it out for is 10-12 miles and I still had a little over 50% of my battery left.
- the scooter has two different types of brakes, an electric brake on the left hand side and a traditional hand brake on the right side. I really like the option of choosing which braking system to use.
- the dual headlights on the scooter are bright and make it a lot easier for motorists to see me. I also like the blue battery lights at the base of the scooter.
- I like the fact that it has two different braking options. I know a lot of people like the hand brake but I actually prefer using the e brake.
- the post purchase support is extremely helpful….I had some issues with the LED Display flickering and the person that I spoke with helped me identify the problem. Apparently I didn’t plug the battery cable into the display cable tightly enough which is what caused the display to flicker on and off.
- I wish the scooter had a little bit more horsepower behind it. There are a ton of fairly steep hills where I live and it’s tough to get the scooter to go up those hills at anything over 10mph.